What's your favourite thing to cook?

Doesn’t have to be your favorite food, just your favorite to cook.

As a boy, I don’t know many recipes and I am not an expert in cooking.
But personally I enjoy cooking omellets, burgers, fried rice, an asian chicken with a nice plum sauce and veggies.

My favorite that i cooked are fried egg, Ham, Hotdog, Spam, In the morning then. Pork sinigang in lunch but my most favorite that i cooked is fish shanghai, Because my this food is favorite food of my girlfriend. i cooked kare-kare on dinner i fried the pork or beef then i made a sauce with eggplant and cabbage this is also one of my favorite of my girlfriend that’s why this foods are my favorite to cook with love :heart_eyes:

I’m not just saying this because I’m on a website directed towards fans of Italy, but my favorite thing to cook is undoubtedly lasagna. I’m not even joking, I have a legitimate problem when it comes to lasagna. I typically try to eat in moderation and have regular portions, but when I make lasagna, all bets are off. There are no leftovers. There is nothing to freeze for later. If I make a tray in the morning, that tray is empty by the evening, no matter how big it was. Lasagna brings out the inner glutton within me.

In summer, when the tomato season begins, I like focaccia. My favorite is focaccia with cherry tomatoes and aromatic herbs. It requires minimum ingredients and is very delicious. I am sure that you will enjoy baking it. You can find recipes of its variations on YouTube. A nice solution for an evening meal!

I don’t know if you guys know “Sinigang”. It was my favorite food and the only food I know how to cook. So basically that will be may favorite food to cook. No brainer. He he.

It’s simple, but I like making Tonkatsu, which is a traditional Japanese meal. It’s basically just friend pork cutlet and lettuce with Tonkatsu sauce, but it’s so satisfying to make! You bread the pork, fry it for a bit, and service it with lettuce and the sauce. I don’t know why, but it’s been one of my favorite meals since the first time I visited Japan.

Well, I think for me, the fried rice with eggs and tapa or dried meats. I really like to cook that in the morning, If I have time. I love to cook fried rice and experiment about the ingredients to make it tastes different but delicious.

I like making spaghetti with a Blonese sauce. I enjoy cooking and trying many different dishes. it is just a way of life for me actually.

I love tonkatsu too! Even better if it’s served with Japanese curry! I’d say that Japanese curry is one of my favorite dishes to make because it’s simple, tasty and something that my whole family enjoys.

My favorite thing to cook is a pork adobo because it is very delicious and yummy. It is very easy to prepare in the kitchen and can be cooked easily for just an hour or less. It is one of my favorite dish because of its great taste and very affordable ingredients compare to any other dish to cook.

My favorite thing to cook is scrambled eggs. It’s a simple yet scrumptious meal. Great for whenever you’re hungry. I mostly add mayonnaise for fluffy taste. :grinning:

I’m glad there’s someone else here who appreciate tonkatsu! I enjoy Japanese curry well enough, but it’s not my favorite dish by any means. I’ve always liked it when my mom cooks it, but there are all kinds of dishes from her culture that I prefer more. It’s just a personal preference!

My favorite thing to cook is bread pizza because it is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients. All you need is of course some bread slices, veggies of your choice, pizza sauce, cheese and some seasoning.

I also like the egg but most of the time I am cooking it in a sunny side up method since it is much tastier for me and I really like its design because it is more attractive and yummy to see. Yes you are right that eggs are really easy to prepare for just a minute or more.you can have them to eat already. It is really versatile since it can used for different purposes and different way to cook depending of the person’s interest.

So this weekend I made an old favorite - pulled pork - and I remembered just how much I love it. It’s so simple too, we just put all of the ingredients in our slow cooker and let it do its thing. So tasty and easy!

For me it’s Bam-i. It’s actually a Filipino noodles dish and I don’t know if you’ve seen it already so I’ll just attach a photo. It’s actually one of my favorite foods and I love it more if there’s a lot of pork or shrimp. This is actually a common food for birthdays here in the Philippines. pancit-bami

Food that has more kine of taste. I hate cooking food that can’t be done in a different way. Like pasta, there are such so many things to with pasta.

Eggs are great for many dishes. They can be paired with breakfast or made into special recipes. I feel like they’re one of those foods that never go out of season. You can eat them every day. :sweat_smile:

That looks delicious! I’ve actually had Filipino neighbors in the past and they would always bring us delicious food - my favorites were pancit and lumpia. Super tasty!

I like to eat noodles because they say that it give us long life according to other people. I really love it because it is very cheap, convenient and easily to prepare. I usually consumed noodles during some important occasion or celebrations in our family because noodles are one of the most important dish that we serve. it is really especial to us because of its being symbolic.I would really love it especially if it has so many toppings on it that makes it more yummy and delicious,.