What do you pack on your trips?

I am trying to get a bit of a list together. I still have a ways to go before I go to Italy but I want to see what all I should bring. I also have to get a bag or two for myself and my fiance.

I usually just carry the neccessities =) You know, pack up at least a weeks worth of clothing (or depending on how long Im gonna be there lol) and some good smelling stuff like perfume, soap, and stuff like that. And then a guide book, my passport, copies of important documents, a list of emergency phone numbers, contacts, and things like that as well as a map! (physical copy in case my phone breaks - Thats a trick my dad taught me!). Oh, ad extra socks for when I go walking around a lot!

One thing I will say is don’t bring too much stuff! Whenever I travel I try to pack as light as possible as it makes traveling so much easier!

Thank you both of you. I know I do not want to over-pack but I also don’t want to forget something or under-pack and then end up not having room to bring anything I buy back with me!

Travelling light is always the way to go I feel. I always take as little as I can but make sure I have the essentials also. There is always a way to be able to clean your clothes so even if you only take say a few tops, few pairs of trousers or even skirts or dresses you will have enough and then plenty of underwear to change you should be good.

Work out how many days, weeks, months that you are going away and then work from there. Also if you are flying, you are limited on what you can or can’t take

• Yourself (lol)
  • Extra Shoes
  • Health pack just in case
  • Your pills or whatever you may have to take
  • Good amount of clothing to wear

I know it’s Italy but some country’s are so cheap that you are sometimes better off taken less things and take home more things. I mean some locations are cheap then other’s you know

Just the necessities, and a few extras of the necessities. I usually prefer not bringing many clothes either and buying locally a few and living with them!

Many tourism spots now offer maps and informational pamphlets designed for foreign visitors. It’s still important to research the areas you want to visit before coming, but you can always fetch a local map later if you’ve got a digital one. If you use services like Airbnb, most hosts offer the necessities like soap, towels, etc. I always bring wet tissues, though.

Traveling gets easier these days.

I mostly bring the documents I’ll bring, money, laptop, phone, and camera. I make room for gifts if I’m visiting a loved one. I try to save room for souvenirs on the way back home so I pack light.

I pack my clothes, toiletries, and chargers for my gadgets. Though I want to simplify it as bringing those three, I always end up bringing a big luggage as if I placed my whole closet in it! And by the way, I also bring my own towel always.

I have noticed that I was able to buy pretty anything in Italy. I find it useful to have a small water bottle, a suncream, sunglasses, and napkins (if I visit it in summer). Some locals wear hats, so next time I am going to take it with me. If you have long hair, take a hairpin, as it is windy there.
I remember that most of the females do not wear high hills, and I also prefer very comfortable shoes while traveling to Italy.
Remember to bring a power bank for your phone and a camera - you will take many photos!

I’ll be on a motorbike with 2 side boxes and a top case so I shall pack as little as possible. Which I’m used to doing as I travel a lot on my bike. I have clothes made of materials that are designed for long-term travel: easy to wash, dry quickly and squash down to nothing. I get them at sports shops, usually in the hiking/camping sections. Four t-shirts, a pair of trousers that zip off at the knee to make shorts, a pair of trainers, two sweatshirts. There’s also my biker gear, of course, reinforced jeans and a leather jacket, gloves, boots, and my helmet. I have a very basic wash bag. A bar of soap (doesn’t leak like shower gels and shampoo), a toothbrush and toothpaste.

My mum has sent some smart clothes to relatives in Ancone - plus extra underwear I’m sure!

My mum has sent some smart clothes to relatives in Ancone - plus extra underwear I’m sure! :rofl:

Whenever I travel I back my thing according to the period of time that I am be traveling. The essential things to brings is toiletries, clothes with extra undergarments and if there still a place bring and extra clothes because we never knew what will happens. Bring your gadgets with their chargers, it will be much hassle if you forgot them. And wherever I go I don’t forget my camera with extra battery. Yeah, I brought with me a lot of extra. My purpose is that I can help if others needs them and so that I wont freak out when something unpredictable happens. And don’t and never forget to bring a little cash, Id’s, and your passport.

Every time I travel, I always pack the things that I guess are necessary. Like for example I bring clothes depending on how many days I’d be in that place and the availability of laundry shops or if I can wash my clothes on the hotel’s comfort room (I always do that, especially with my undies lol). I also pack shower stuff like shower gel, liquid soap, shampoo, and other skin care products because I don’t like to use hotel freebies. You might be wondering if my it adds up to the weight of my baggage, fortunately it doesn’t because I transfer them to small refillable bottles which I bough from Miniso.

Lastly, I never forget to bring some extra cash (of course, I’ll exchange it first to that country’s currency) so that I can buy the things/souvenirs that I like and of course I always bring my I.D’s, Passport, and my VISA.

Of course I pack my clothes (top,pants,undies) first, then toiletries (shampoo,conditioner, soap, toothpaste and toothbrush), sunscreen and lotions, chargers for my gadgets (phone,camera, laptop), first aid kit including some medicines for allergy, fever, and pain.

Earplugs…never ever forget those :slight_smile:

I always bring the basic things. Of course, personal hygiene is a must, so I see to it that I have with me my toothbrush, toothpaste, bathsoap, and shampoo. Then I would never forget to bring a ballpen. And of course, my mobile phone.

When it comes to trips I always pack smart. I include clothing that can be worn on my daily adventures and then dressed up slightly with a different pair of shoes or pants. My toiletry bag (toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant and sunscreen with SPF), I also bring first aid kit, hand sanitizer and vitamins. And on my carry-on bag I include mobile device, charger and camera.

Whenever we travel my wife always laugh at me because I bring a lot of stuff like I’m gonna be staying there for a long time. I always bring too much extra of something like shirts, short pants, socks and some important stuff like underwear. I am just not comfortable if I just have only limited stuff I bring with me. It really feels no worries when I have extras.

I make it a habit already to pack some sweet candies and potato chips so that I have something in my mouth whenever I feel hungry in a moment. Traveling is one of my hobby during my spare time and If I have some money in my pocket. I feel bored if I don’t have something to eat while I’m on my way to some trips.