What are some Popular Pizzas that every tourist must try?

As a foreigner, we are used to only know and eat some western like pizza flavors like all-meat and Hawaiian. I am not really familiar about other types of pizzas that exist especially in Italy. I know one of the famous one is “Margherita”. Other than that, what are other pizzas that is so worthy to try out? I am from the Philippines and I hope I can have some great answers from you guys! Your response could be a fun appetizing for me! and I will appreciate it!.

Start with the “classics” and take it from there: Margherita, Marinara, Quattro Stagioni, Quattro Formaggi

There are so many pizza varieties in Italy. I say that you should just choose pizzas that sound interesting to you and unlike things you could get at home. I’m always a big fan of pizzas with fresh greens and prosciutto!

Wow, those pizzas sound so delicious! I just learned it for the first time. Can’t wait to have a taste of each! Thanks! :blush:

Try also the Cosacca a.k.a "Cossack’s Pizza” made of cherry tomatoes, Pecorino Bagnolese cheese and basil.

I will be sure to try a pizza type that we don’t have in the United States, or that I have never seen here. There are so many delicious types to try over there it kind of boggles the mind really.

I believe that pizza can be divided into two categories: pizza which is made in Italy and pizza which is made in other countries.
My list consists of the following:
Pizza Marinara is a traditional Neapolitan pizza, which includes mozzarella, tomatoes, anchovies, oregano and a lot of garlic.
Pizza Napoli - tomatoes, mozzarella and anchovies.
Pizza Capricciosa - this pizza includes mushrooms, ham, artichokes, olives and ½ boiled eggs, the composition can vary depending on your personal preferences.
Pizza Pugliese - tomatoes, mozzarella, capers and olives.
Pizza Veronese - tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms and prosciutto crudo.

I would be glad to try all of them with the exception of the pizza with anchovies. I don’t think that would float my boat. I think that the Pizza Capriciciosa looks the most interesting.