The scoop on nude beaches

I know that Europeans are much more open about nudity than us Americans. However, I’m not sure how prevalent nude beaches really are. Is nudity allowed at all beaches or does it vary?

It is not common to go nude to any regular beach, but there are nude beaches: https://www.livitaly.com/nude-beaches-italy/

I knew that they were out there, I just wasn’t sure if they were super common or not. Thank you for providing that link, @Jerry. I’ll definitely have to give it a look. I normally wouldn’t have a problem with it, but my friends are bringing their teenagers and they’re a bit concerned.

Thanks for that link Jerry. From what I read, it may be difficult to find a beach that doesn’t have nudes. Your friend will have to choose carefully eternia if she wants to protect her teenagers from the sites.

Yeah, I’m with @Antonia. I think you’re going to find it difficult to find beaches that don’t have anyone that isn’t at least topless. I hear it’s illegal to be nude on a public beach in Sardinia. I don’t know if that helps or not.

@eternita
While I understand the concern of teenagers seeing nude people (especially if you happen to be from the USA)…wouldn’t it be a great opportunity to teach them that human bodies are natural?

It never ceases to amaze me how, in our culture, we think it is okay for an 11-year old to see movies with violence and killing, yet we freak out when there is even the slightest hint of a boob somewhere.