Meeting a Celeb

Which celebrity would you like to meet? What would you do in a day with this person if you had 1 whole day to spend with them?

Honestly, not many out there I would want to spend a whole day with but to meet them… I would have to say Morgan Freemon. I hope I am spelling that right! I love this voice, his acting skills, and how down to earth he is. His voice can sell grass to cattle.

I totally would like to meet Adam Sandler and spend the day hanging out with him. I know he might not be the best person to be around with but he is such a funny guy he always makes me laugh in his movies. It would be fun.

I’d like to meet Elizabeth Olsen!

Wouldn’t do much, Probably spend the day together and talk about life and hope she falls in love with me!

I am a big fan of Isabella Rossellini. I was also a huge fan of her mother, Ingrid Bergman. I would love to talk to her about her trials and tribulations with her mother and fun she has had in the many films she has starred. She and her mother both are consummate stars and it would be a great pleasure to meet them.

This is a tough one for me as I have so many that I would love to meet and spend a day with just because they seem like really cool people to hang out with. If I had to choose only one person though it would have to be without a doubt Jesse Spencer. I have spent so much time following him, watching television shows he is in and really feel it would be an interesting day if I spent it with him.

Avril lavigne was always a huge inspiration to me growing up, would love to spend a day with her!