Italian themed book clubs

Have you ever heard of book clubs that focus on a main theme, like on Italy, or Spain? I’m thinking about finding one to join, one that focuses on Italian reads, everything from classic literature to cheesy romance and everything in-between, but it would have to be online because I don’t have any time in my schedule to go anywhere and do the book club thing.
In the meantime, since I have not found an Italian themed club to join as of yet, I’ve very recently started reading a book called Evening Class by an author named Maeve Binchy. I’ve only read a little bit of the book so far. From what I’ve gathered from the book’s back cover, the story is centered around a “mysterious Signora”. I don’t know whether this is going to be a good thing, or a bad thing.
Has anyone here ever read it? Do you know anything about the author? An acquaintance of mine gave me this book. I don’t want to look up any reviews about it online because I want to know as little about this book as possible prior to reading it. No spoilers.

When I was younger, I read The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy. I remember really liking it. I’ve never read Evening Class before. You’ll have to let us know if you enjoy it!

I’ve never been a part of a book club that focused on one country the entire time. I’ve been a part of one that focused on a different country each month though. That was really fun! There are some great book clubs online. I’m sure there’s an Italian one out there!

@HustleAndFlorence The Glass Lake? This is my first time hearing of this book. I read a lot, but this author is someone that I’m not familiar with at all. I have thousands of books in my home, well maybe not thousands, but definitely hundreds and hundreds, and this is the only book in my home library that I have from this author so far.

“Evening Class” seems like it’s going to be a good read, from all of the accolades in the front cover, but I’ll soon see whether it’s the page-turner it’s being touted to be. I want to keep posting my updates about this book here, as I go along.

As far as book clubs that focuses on one country the entire time, I don’t know if that’s a thing either, but one that focuses on a different country each month sounds like an interesting concept. I would 100 percent “buy” into one if I can find one that is the right fit for me. I want to belong to a group that has serious readers who will commit to posting consistently about what they are reading, and about how they like it.