Italian food subscription boxes

I guess there really is a subscription box for every interest out there because today I found some for lovers of Italian food. I found a few options, but decided to buy the Nonna Box which seems pretty authentic since the ingredients are imported from Italy and can’t be found in U.S. stores. I’m also getting a DIY Shephard’s Cheese Kit.

Did you know this was a thing? Have you tried any of the subscription boxes geared toward those who love Italy?

I do know there are plenty of subscription boxes but did not know you could get that specific. The Nonna Box looks wonderful and the price is not all that bad. I may have to give this a try. Thanks for the information.

I have a mild obsession with trying out subscription boxes and somehow I missed this one completely! I’m going to have to give this one a chance. I agree with you, it sounds authentic enough to me. Which plan did you get? You’ll have to let us know how the Shephard’s Cheese Kit goes, too!

They really have subscription boxes for everything these days, don’t they? I’ve enjoyed most of the meal kit services I’ve tried, and I’ve tried quite a few. I hadn’t heard of this one before. It’s definitely going on my list! Who doesn’t love Italian food with quality ingredients?

@MissT I bought the one time box just to try it out before I commit to a longer subscription. The boxes look amazing and I’m looking forward to getting it. I bought the Shepard’s Kit as a gift for my sister-in-law who likes making different cheeses. I became obsessed with subscription boxes after my girlfriend bought me a sub to Bespoke Post and Birchbox for men. I never thought I’d find one so specific to Italy lovers though.

Which subscription boxes are you fond of? I think some of the small samples would work great for travelers.