Introduce Yourself

Ciao Antonio! Thanks for sharing your story. I’m so happy to have found this forum.

I’ve always been interested in travel and have wanted to go to Italy as long as I can remember. I think the image of Venice got burned into my head as a child and I still can’t get the idea of going there out of my head. There’s something so romantic and mysterious about the waterways and the architecture. I’ve heard the city described as “sinister”, but I think it’s intriguing.

I would also love to go to Florence and see the David in person! Italy has more masterpieces per square foot than any other country in the world, and it would be amazing to see so many of them in person.

Last but not least, I adore Italian wine! I can just imagine sipping wine at a waterside patio and watching passersby under the European sun. I think spending a summer in Italy would be a little piece of heaven. I’m hoping learn more about the country and get some ideas about what to see and do there from this forum.

Hello, everyone, I’m Aecel from the Philippines. I joined this forum last month but never got the chance to introduce myself because of my busy schedule. I’m excited to know more about Italy because I’ve been dreaming to travel all over Europe and Italy is one of the countries that I should visit first. Have a blessed day everyone. :grinning:

Welcome to the forums aecel. Hope you havea nice stay here and you learn many things :slight_smile:

Bonjourno, I am Karen from Virginia. I am a lover of all things Italian, food, culture, wine and history. I think that this is a great forum to talk about one of my favorite companies.