I think I have found it!

A culinary all inclusive vacation at Villa Barbarino. This one includes hunting truffles to touring Sienna and Florence. It includes unlimited wine and meals that appear to be most delicious. Check this out and let me know what you think.

You had me at truffles! I’ve always wanted to try that because it seems so fascinating. The meals look yummy, but truffle hunting would be the highlight for me.

Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun! @Drew, I was sold at the bit about hunting for truffles as well. (It didn’t hurt that it was preceded by the words “all-inclusive” though!) Cooking isn’t my passion, so I don’t know if this would be the ideal vacation for me, but their pictures are convincing me otherwise.

When I’m on vacation, I prefer not to do the cooking. That’s just my preference . . . because I’m lazy and not the world’s greatest cook. However, it sounds like the perfect trip for someone who wants to dive into the culinary world of Italy. I would love to go truffle hunting though. I wonder if I can find that somewhere.

Truffles…now there is a somewhat mythological meal.

I do not think I’ve ever been close to any of those.

The pigs literally sniff them out in the forest. I find it fascinating. I would enjoy any trip where I could dive into learning something new. Of course, I’m assuming this hunt is based on traditionalist practices.