How many times have you been to Italy?

Like the title says, How many times have you been to Italy? I know one person here in Canada goes to Italy almost every year. My Aunt and Uncle have also been once. I have yet to visit but I hope to some day!

I haven’t been to Italy once. My family had planned to in 2008 but we decided against after we became tired of traveling. We had already traveled through the UK, France and Switzerland and decided to head back stateside.

I love to go and visit Italy, and you guess right I haven’t been and that makes none times. It’s very cheap depending what time of year.

Will I go? yes in the future as I love to go to the locations.

I have been to Italy only once. The trip got cut short due to injury to my travel mate but we haven’t made it back yet. We left before we really had a chance to see everything we wanted to. I don’t know if I’ll ever get enough time to see everything I want, but I’m sure going to try!

I’ve never been though I would love to go one day. I bet it would be an amazing experience!

Oh that is never fun to be injured when your traveling. That would for sure ruin most of the trip as you can’t do much when you are injured. Hopefully you’ll be able to go again and won’t have to worry about anyone getting injured so you can really enjoy the trip! :slight_smile:

Never but I will be able to say I have went soon enough! I am glad I found this forum, it has been rather helpful with all my random questions. I will report back with my experiences.

I have been about four times so far. Visited almost the entire country. It was always an awesome experience, and I will definitely be back as soon as I can.

I have been to Italy once in a Europe backpacking trip. I stayed in Italy for less than a week. I got a feel for Italy but want to go back to have a more immersive trip

I’ve been there Just once, but it was on a 2 week holiday and I had one of the best times of my life.

I would love to go to Italy at least 3 times or more! I think if you go to Italy you just can’t go only once as there are so many things to explore in Italy. There would need to be a couple of trips to Italy to get the full effect.

Not once but after my first time going in the Spring (2018) I will likely be going back again and again! The more I learn about the country the more I love it. My fiance and I may even get married there. :smiley:

That is awesome, Sazin! I would love to go backpacking eventually! I bet you got tons of exercise and got into shape really easily that way!

I’ve never been to Italy, but it’s definitely a go-to place. I’d probably visit there a lot if I had the money.

I have never visited Italy. I have actually never been outside North America. I just never really had a reason to go and never had a particular urge to go outside before. That’s not true anymore and I plan to go to on vacation to many places from now on.

I’ve never been, but I was hoping to go in about a year or so. I started planning and honestly I"m super excited about it because I think that the tip will be amazing!

I usually try to visit every year during the summer, even if Im over there only a couple of days. Its still worth it. Italy is such an awesome country, it should be visited as often as possible.

I have never been to Italy before . I have heard a lot about it, which has triggered me to pay her a visit.

I’ve only been to Italy once. And it was enough to fall in love with the country and never leave :smiley:
Many foreigners come here in need to build a better life, but I’ve met quite a few people who have visited and decided to move here because of the awesomeness of the country, culture and people.

I’ve been to Italy one time about two years ago. I got to visit Venice, Pisa, Florence, Rome, and Naples. Of all my travels, Italy is the one country I truly fell in love with the people, culture, and food. I can’t wait to go back some day and explore more of this beautiful country!