First word that comes to mind

When you think of Italy, what’s the first word that comes to mind? For me, I think it has to be “pizza.” However, it’s followed closely by “Rome” and “Leaning Tower of Pisa.” I find the latter to be odd because I barely know anything about it, especially in comparison to the Colosseum or the Vatican. But that pops into my head first for whatever reason.

The first thing that comes to mind isn’t actually a word. I see the Italian flag blowing in the wind (with a nondescript background). The actual words ‘Italian flag’ don’t surface immediately though. This is very generic, but I think ‘history’ is the first word, and then ‘pasta.’

Lasagna popped into my head first, followed by cannolis. What can I say? I’m hungry at the moment or I’m sure I would have thought of something with more sophistication.

Pasta is the first word that comes to mind. More specifically, spaghetti with a mild marinara and covered with parmesan cheese. I’m hungry too WTB.

It looks like food-related words are at least in the first two words that come to our mind. I guess that’s something Italian that we Americans see on a regular basis.